Lavina Concrete Grinding and Polishing Machines
Lavina Machines are both easy to use and are capable of performing at the highest industry standards. Each of these incredible machines is engineered to grind, polish, and burnish with utmost effectiveness. Every Lavina Model has the following features.
- Can be used wet or dry
- A self-leveling skirt which will keep slurry and dust from getting all over the place.
- A tool to keep track of the working hours of the machine
- A narrow space between the tools and the edge of the working surface (only about 5mm) due to the fact that the tools touch the rim of the skirt, this saves operators time since they have less edge work to do.
- A soft start, which leads to a even and steady increase of the speed and RPMs
- A night vision light in order to assist with work in dark areas, it should be noted however, that this light does not replace overhead lights and is only meant to be used in assistance with them.
- Handles that adjust for the user into six different positions.
- Motors that are effortlessly removed for inspection and repair
- A machine that is both trouble-free to assemble and to transport